Monday, February 4, 2008

FHE Pajama Style


Today was one of those cloudy, rainy days where you just want to stay in bed all day long. So when the girls and I got home this afternoon, we put on our jammies, made chicken soup and cornbread for dinner, and had a relaxing night. We attempted to have Family Home Evening, but it is always a challenge with 2 kids. Holding thier attention for more than 5 minutes is a miracle! So, we talked briefly about love and showing love for others. So I asked Courtney how we can show love to others, and she proudly answered "By going to the park when your girls want to go." Ok, not exactly where I was going with that one...so I gave up and we sang a couple of thier favorite Primary songs and called it a night!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

FHE is the same here! They can only sit for a few minutes before someone gets kicked by someone or someone is touching someone ect...I love the taking your girls to the park part. Kids are so smart - and FUNNY!

Emily said...

Yeah and it amazes met that Courtney knows how to turn anything I say to benefit her and what she wants. I wonder if I was like that as a kid????

Kellybean said...

Your blog is so cute! You guys are such a cute family!