Courtney loves animals and begs me all the time to let her have a pet. She is also
not a morning person and so in order to get her to get up and ready for school without World War III, I bribed her. (Awful, isn't it?) I told her that I would take her to the zoo in Casa Grande if she would go for 3 mornings without any fits. For those that live in Casa Grande, you are well aware that there is no zoo here. But, for a 3 and 4 year old...Petsmart is close enough to a zoo. So, I kept good on my promise and took them to our local "Petsmart Zoo".



3 comments:
That is so funny! I love it. We will have to take a trip there this week.
Scott told me this story and I said "but there isn't a zoo in CG!" hehe That is so neat that the girls loved it so much! Can't wait to be home with you all! We'll be there March 16 so make some food! :) Love ya!
That is hilarious, girl you crack me up! You are the funniest mom I know! I love the kid's date blog too! -Tanya
Post a Comment