We stayed with Joel's sister in San Pedro, CA, which was nice because it saved us a lot in hotel bills :) Our first stop was Redondo Beach, and it was fun. It was sooo windy and I thought I was going to freeze to death! Us Arizonans are not used to such cold weather...
Here is all of Joel's family, his sister Maria and all her kids.
The girls got so excited about seeing a boat on the water. Courtney said, "Mom, look at how big that boat is, I didn't know they were that big" Such a sheltered life we lead...
The kids played in the water even though it was FREEZING and they were soaked. But had so much fun. Because it was windy the waves were really high and I was nervous about them being carried back in. It didn't bother them until Katie tripped and fell and I had to run into the water to get her so she wouldn't be carried back in. It scared her enough that she swore she would never go to the ocean again, and she didn't!
Courtney wasn't afraid at all! She cried when we had to leave.
Look how high the waves are!
No comments:
Post a Comment