"You have to wear those blue dresses, like we do at practice"
"You have to walk down the really long hallway with a smile on your face the whole time until you get to your seat on the stage"
"We have to say the 'I Pledge Alligence' while you stand up straight with your hand on your chest"
"We also have to sing 'God Bless America' really loud"
Then there are lots of other songs that we sing and then at the end Ms. Sweeney will call our names and we have to walk very nicely and shake her hand before we get that paper thing"
Whew! She really had to practice hard for her program, and it seemed to pay off. Everything was so cute and they really do such a good job on all of their programs for the kids. Courtney says she will miss all her teachers and her friends, but then she says, "I am so DONE with pre-school, I'm ready for kindergarten."
No comments:
Post a Comment