Katie is the polar opposite! She is DEATHLY afraid of water. So, she was doing great in her swimming lessons until her teacher wanted her to climb down the ladder into the deep water. That was the end of that. She told me on the way out that she is NEVER going to swimming lessons again. She informed me that she is NOT going to swim in deep water (she is by far the most stubborn out of all of us, so she might not)
So, she (and I) survived the swimming lessons and then we went swimming at my brother's house after our Sunday night dinner last night. I walked into the backyard and see Katie jumping off the side into the pool...Katie has conquered her fear!!! YEAH! So, after a whole week of begging her to swim and trying to convince her that is is not scary to just try it she will love it, she says to me like she has seen the light, she says "Mom, swimming is not scary, I don't know why I was scared" HALLELUJAH! Here is some of the pictures:
No comments:
Post a Comment