
Courtney FINALLY went a whole week at school without getting in trouble.
HALLELUJAH!!
Courtney's teacher rewards good behavior with a turtle stamp on a calendar that is in Courtney's notebook and I think there has been only 1 other week since school started that she got turtle stamps all five days in a row. Thursday's seem to be her doom...
Anyway, I have been promising to take her to see High School Musical 3 for weeks, hoping to encourage her to be good at school, BUT she had to get all five turtle stamps to be able to go. She almost didn't make it...yesterday was a tough call but we did get to go see her movie!
Honestly, I really enjoyed the movie, maybe as much as her. And out of the 3 High School Musical movies, I think this one is my favorite.
Courtney's teacher rewards good behavior with a turtle stamp on a calendar that is in Courtney's notebook and I think there has been only 1 other week since school started that she got turtle stamps all five days in a row. Thursday's seem to be her doom...
Anyway, I have been promising to take her to see High School Musical 3 for weeks, hoping to encourage her to be good at school, BUT she had to get all five turtle stamps to be able to go. She almost didn't make it...yesterday was a tough call but we did get to go see her movie!
Honestly, I really enjoyed the movie, maybe as much as her. And out of the 3 High School Musical movies, I think this one is my favorite.
She was so exctied and proud of herself that she had a good week at school. I was proud, too! Now we gotta try and keep it up!
1 comment:
Go High School Musical! We saw it on Saturday. Hayley was so excited but I actually think Kyrsten enjoyed it more. She was dancing in her seat at the end. Hope Courtney has another good week!
Post a Comment