Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fun Times!

We just got back from our vacation. We had so much fun and I am glad we went. A BIG Thank you to Leah and Shannon for inviting us!

I have to admit, I haven't been camping for years...and although several people don't call staying in a cabin camping, it is close enough for me and the closest thing to camping that I get. Joel asked me several times what in the world we do when you go somewhere with no electricity and no television...

Here's what we did:

Decorating Halloween Cookies...



Baseball with a stick and a pine cone...



Playing in the dirt...



Painting pumpkins...



Decorating Church Bags...



Swinging in the Trees...




Tie-Dying Undies...



To say the least, we never got bored! The girls also went on a couple hikes where they collected rocks, leaves, pine cones and acorns. They had so much fun and if we let them, they would've stayed up there forever!

1 comment:

Allison and Mason: said...

I love that you tye-died undies. That's hilarious!