
The girls got to see Santa twice this week. They had breakfast with Santa this morning and they were super excited to go. I asked what they were going to ask Santa for and this is what they said:
Courtney asked for a white desk for her room with drawers and a shelf and a place for a lamp. The desk could be pink but my mom says it has to be white. And I need pencils and paper to put in my desk do I can do my homework. Then she tells me that she also wants a cupcake baking set (similiar to the easy bake oven, I think) and a tinkerbell chair and a princess tea set. She doesn't want much, does she? LOL

Katie wants a drawing board because she keeps writing on things she is not supposed to. She wants markers and an eraser to go with it, in case she makes a mistake. And it has to go in her room. Then she also wants a 4-wheeler when she grows up cuz she is still too small for one now, she might fall off. She also wants a Cars chair for her bedroom and a Spiderman pillow.

So, Santa you have some pretty tall orders to fill, hope you are up to it!
4 comments:
We got your Christmas card this week. I loved it.
Hey Emily, its Lorna. Got your message on my blog. We are actually coming out to AZ next week. Cant wait to see everyone. How are the girls?
So cute!! Love the blog!!
Those lists aren't too bad! Hayley's consists of every toy she sees on tv or in the store!
Post a Comment