Friday, February 27, 2009

More T-ball


T ball has become the only thing we are doing right now. Games on Mon, Wed, Saturday and then practices on Thursdays. It gets a little hectic and I love the days where we don't have anything to do. I haven't cooked a decent meal in about 2 weeks, my house is being neglected, I have a hard time cramming all the things I have to do into one day but Courtney loves playing ball. Who'd of thought, right? She is learning so much and since her dad loves baseball so much, it gives them something in common. We love to watch her play, and I love to see the pride in her eyes when she makes a good play. And, because of all the exercise and running around, she is exhausted by the end of the night and bedtime has become much easier!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We aren't old enough for t-ball just yet but all that play outside definitely wears them out and makes them konk right on time, it rocks...I only have to sit at the park for 1-3 hours for it to happen in this house. ay ay ay. Looks like she'll be playing softball through school, staying active!!!

Andrea M. said...

How fun! I used to play slow pitch softball. It was so much fun. I wasn't very good though! I'm glad Courtney loves it so much.

Lisa said...

It's great that she loves it!!