So, here are some pictures of the girls in their Easter Dresses. Joel even went to church with us that day. The girls love it when he comes with us. We did the egg hunt and all the fun stuff at my sisters, although I didn't get any pictures of that...oh well. I am going to get better about keeping this updated...I promise!
4 comments:
Very lovely!!
They are getting so big! I can't believe it!
I never got to see their dresses -- they are soo cute :)
So you said your last post was a month ago. Do you realize its been three months now?? Hmm... if I say pretty please will you post some cute new pics of my nieces and fill me in on all the little things I miss b/c I am a total bum and never call to see how your day is? Yeah, I should fix that!
Post a Comment