Tuesday, August 10, 2010

First Day of School



So Courtney feels like the resident expert on 1st days of school. After all, she's done it for the 3rd time now. Haha! So I wasn't really too worried about how her 1st day back would be. She loves her teacher and is really happy with her class. She thought the 1st day was BORING.

Katie, however was really nervous. She had to change schools and she was so nervous about getting lost. We took her around and walked to her class and to the playground and stuff so she would be familiar with where she was supposed to be. Her teacher showed her where to line up in the morning and I asked Courtney to make sure she helped her find her class in the morning.

Well, as you would guess it Courtney was "too busy playing with her friends" and forgot all about Katie and she got lost. A child's biggest fear. Poor thing. So this morning she cried when I dropped her off and I begged Courtney not to forget about her sister. We'll see how it goes today. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.


Here are the pictures from the first day. Still don't have my camera so the crappy pics on my phone are the best I can do. They are getting too big.


No comments: