Still no baby! Grrr....
So, the girls have all thier teachers rooting for the baby to get here and every day when I pick up the girls from school I get swarmed by them and teachers laughing about when baby girl is going to come. So, I have my own cheerleading section at the school. Too bad it doesn't work...haha!
So, Katie's teacher tells me about a funny conversation that she had with Katie.
Katie: My mom's lazy. She doesn't want to do anything but sit on the couch.
Teacher: I don't blame her, she's really tired because the baby is in her tummy.
Katie: Yeah, she's REALLY fat.
Teacher: She is?
Katie: Yeah, but not fat-fat, she's baby fat.
Teacher: (who is laughing at this point)
Katie: My mom doesn't like it when I tell her she has a big tummy or a big butt. But it's just baby fat, so it's ok.
She's so funny. I know they are just as anxious as I am to have this baby. I am in the last week, so I'm sure by the end of next week we'll either have a baby or have a scheduled induction day. It's almost here!!
No comments:
Post a Comment