This will probably sound silly to the mom's who have older kids but I was just really touched when I was cleaning Courtney's room and found this. I think what really hit me is that she is growing up and within a year will be reading and writing fluently. I was also shocked that she sounded out what she wanted to write and didn't even ask me how to spell anything. So Sweet!
5 comments:
That is such a heart melter!
That is so sweet! I love it when my kids write notes like that for no reason - espically when you think you have been the worst mom ever!
She had a bad week at school and has spent a GREAT deal of time in her room. I guess that is why it was so cool to find it when she's reminded me more than once that I am such a mean mom!
TOO Cute!
She is so sweet! I love finding notes like those! Just wait with the cute ones also come nasty notes too! My friends little girl draws pics of herself with steam coming from her ears and saying " I am SO MAD " can you believe it?? Make sure to hang on to that cute one!
Post a Comment