Do you remember when you got your first CTR ring as a kid? I remember looking forward to getting my ring on my first day of Primary each year(only to lose it by the next day LOL...)and how I would proudly wear it to help me remember to make good choices.We are...what? 3 weeks into the new year and Katie already loves her primary teacher. I fought with her every Sunday for the last year in Sunbeams to get her to go to primary and I just have to say what a huge difference a good, consistent teacher makes in these little lives. She was ecstatic when I picked her up from primary because she got a new CTR ring. I am sure she will have it lost by tommorrow...but she has been showing everyone today her new ring. Even with our non-member family, she has been proudly shouting "Choose the Right!"
7 comments:
That's cute. She had a hard time with sunbeams?? Hayden did when we moved into the ward but that's because he didn't know anyone. Well, Hayden's CTR ring isn't lost but he doesn't exactly wear it comfortably or very long. If it's on he stretches out that finger trying to make sure it stays on....bony little hands needs more meat on them!
She is so cute! It almost makes me wish I had given our class CTR rings! :) Maybe you could get her a CTR bracelet... you know those rubber kind. I don't think she'd lose that.
Rebecca has been looking forward to getting her CTR ring since the beginning of the year, then when they finally passed them out last week, we were at another ward! We finally just bought her one at the Distribution Center since she has been wanting one so badly.
Rebecca has been looking forward to getting her CTR ring since the beginning of the year, then when they finally passed them out last week, we were at another ward! We finally just bought her one at the Distribution Center since she has been wanting one so badly.
Rebecca has been looking forward to getting her CTR ring since the beginning of the year, then when they finally passed them out last week, we were at another ward! We finally just bought her one at the Distribution Center since she has been wanting one so badly.
Rebecca has been looking forward to getting her CTR ring since the beginning of the year, then when they finally passed them out last week, we were at another ward! We finally just bought her one at the Distribution Center since she has been wanting one so badly.
Rebecca has been looking forward to getting her CTR ring since the beginning of the year, then when they finally passed them out last week, we were at another ward! We finally just bought her one at the Distribution Center since she has been wanting one so badly.
Post a Comment