
Courtney's new adventure is T-ball. She isn't too bad but sure needs the practice. We have just had practices, no games yet and it is so funny to watch these kids. Yesterday they played their first "mock" game. We just laugh at the kids. Some of them take it really seriously and then...there is Courtney. The coach made her pitcher (which is just someone who stands there, since they use the T) so every time I looked over there she was either dancing in place or was looking at the kids playing on the playground. I didn't count how many times the ball rolled right past her, but it was a lot.


I can't wait for the games, it is pure entertainment!!!
1 comment:
Scott and I would LOVE to come to a game or practice. Are there any in the evenings or weekends that we could go to :) Let us know!
Post a Comment