Wow, what a crazy busy weekend. I had Friday off, which was really nice and I got to spend the day with my kids. We had lunch at Dairy Queen, colored Easter eggs and made cookies. They had so much fun. Saturday was a little crazy also. I just had tons of things going on and got a little sunburned as I sat at Katie's double header t-ball game. Then on Sunday we went to church and then hung out at home and then went to my mom's for an Easter egg hunt and dinner. The kids absolutely LOVE hanging out with their cousins and they had just a ton of fun looking for eggs. They sure were tired after playing hard all weekend.
Waiting for Uncle Scott and Erik to hide the eggs took FOREVER!!! They were getting so impatient.
Here is all the Easter Egg hunters. We just are missing Angie's kids who didn't make it back for the hunt.
1 comment:
So cute! Your baby is getting so big and she's such a cutie!
Post a Comment