Well, let me just say that All Stars is a BIG DEAL. Even in t-ball. Katie will now be part of the team representing Casa Grande for the first time in this division. Now, here comes the fun part. Practice EVERYDAY from 5:30 to 7:00. 4-day tournament the first weekend in June. Coaches have warned up to be prepared for a very hard-core intense month of training. Wow....like I don't have enough going on this month with moving and everything. Haha!
Another cool thing is that Ryder who is Brittany and Cecil's son is also on the All Star team. So awesome. So here are our 2 t-ball players getting all geared up for some great games! I told them to show me their game faces, and this is what I got. They are so crazy!
2 comments:
I LOVE those game day faces!! And no I haven't been ignoring you. I'd love to do a shoot for you guys whenever works for you. :) Where are you moving to???
Katie is so crazy! Love them :)
Post a Comment